Monday, August 24, 2009

Digitally Restored

You know, I have always wondered how long it would be until I got a blog of my own. Heh. That makes it sound like I am incapable of predicting or controlling my circumstances, as if a blog would be thrust upon me. What I mean is, I think I always wanted one, but have always been reluctant to find something else to clog up my time. And it's not as if I have more time now than before. In fact, being married, watching my 15-month-old, ironing, washing clothes, washing dishes, feeding dogs and cats, cooking, changing diaper after diaper, cleaning (oh, the cleaning...), trying to make money here and there through paid surveys, photo jobs and substitute teaching, I just don't have a whole lot of time at all.

But I suck at keeping a diary.

And I suck at remembering things, even precious things so dear to my heart at the moment.

And I type much faster than I write.

So I must blog. (The word blog sounds like something that slides out of your mouth with a vomit-like splat on the floor and a quick escape of air. Nasty.)

I hope you are entertained.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging. You have just entered a very addicting, obsessive, time consuming, most fulfilling and wonderful world.

    I think you'll love it here.
    I do.

    ReplyDelete