Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tiny words

Just wanted to record all the words my dear one can say now:

Mama
Nana (nurse...Now, when I come home from work he runs into my arms with a huge grin, takes out his pacifier, points to the couch and says "nana." The man knows what he wants!)
Dada
Bampa (Grandpa)
Peeeese (please...spotty, but we hear it occasionally)
Ho (hot)
Col (cold)
Ta-day (today...he actually spent ALL day yesterday saying "taday taday taday taday" Love it)
Pi-tee (pretty...he repeated "pi-tee Mama" when John told him that my hairtie was to make Mommy pretty)
Buu (book, with appropriate sign language)
Moe (more, with appropriate sign language)
Dog
Dat-dat (belly button...I don't know)
Key-ka (kitty kat)
Burrrr (bird)
Shuuuuuu (shoes)
Shees (1. FISHies..used to sound like "f-shee" but now he's abbreviated it to "shees"; 2. Cheese)


...and I'll add more as I remember them.

He can also point out his toes, hair, ears, eyes, nose, belly button and chin. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment